I live in two states during the tax year. How do I file a tax form if one state doesn't have a state tax and the other does?

& months in Fl. and 5 mos. in Va.

You can't file that which does not exist. For example, my home state of FL does not tax personal income and never has. Therefore, I don't have to waste my time filing a state return.
The only way you would file "ANYTHING" with the state of FL is if you owned a business in FL that had tangible assets used to produce income. Then you would file DR-405 with the state to pay the intangible property taxes to the local county where those assets are physically located and used to produce income.
So you'll only be filng a VA state return, and that's it.