I live in Oregon. I don't work in Oregon. I teach...

akattack

I live in Oregon. I don't work in Oregon. I teach online at a in Colorado. I receive dividends from brokerage account in California. Where do I pay state tax to?

You live in Oregon so you pay OR state tax.  You might be teaching online to a school in CO but it sounds like you are physically in OR to perform your work. Or do you travel to CO to teach?  If so, then you file a non-resident CO return too, and then an OR return.  Always prepare the non-resident state return first.   That your paycheck is being mailed from CO is irrelevant.

Anonymous
Not applicable

since you are not a California resident or even a part year resident, your income from the brokerage account is not taxable there.   

akattack

Thank you!