I live in NV, but my work domicile is in CA. Typically, airline crew are allowed the exception and file only in our residing state. How do I declare this within the TurboTax app?

CA's rule for airline personnel is this: 

The wages of nonresident flight personnel (e.g. pilot, copilot, flight attendant) are not taxable by California unless more than 50% of the individual’s scheduled flight time is in California.  If more than 50% of the scheduled flight time is in California, wages are apportioned to California based on the ratio of time spent in California to the total scheduled flight time.

Therefore, if more than 50% of your scheduled flight time was in CA, in TurboTax you would indicate that you had Other State Income from CA, and apportion your income accordingly.