I live in Massachusetts, but work in New Hampshire. Does turbotax take that into account? My W2 for NH doesn't show a massachusetts tax.

Yes. If you claim MA as your state of residence in TurboTax, all state income from all sources (including NH) will be included on your MA resident state income tax return.

Since you will not have an NH state income tax filing, just check that you selected "no" to " Did you make money in any other states?" under the Personal Information section in TurboTax (see screenshots)

Can I change that after I've already selected YES?

Correct. Go back in and change it to no under the personal info tab

I have the same situation, is this still true?  I don't have to file state return for NH just MA since I live and work in MA?