Re: I live in Massachusetts, but work in New Hamps...
Level 14

State tax filing

@BigApple251 -- According to the US Department of Labor, you should file for unemployment in the state where you worked.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings