kathryn1227

I live in a school district where you have to file school district taxes separate from Ohio State taxes. Did Turbotax take care of this for me when I filed state taxes?

In the past, I've often filed State on my own and only had turbotax take care of federal.  So, I had turbotax took care of state taxes this time around, but didn't know if I should go to Ohio's e-filing website to file my school district taxes.
DianeW

When you filed your Ohio (OH) state return there was an option to add/file your school district and city taxes.  You can check your return to see if you completed these steps.  The screenshots attached as a reminder of the selections at the end of completing your OH return.

If your city uses RITA, they made extensive changes to Form 37 and TurboTax is working on this for best calculations.