zacsmith1982

I keep getting an error for my Payer ID numbers on my state taxes but they are EXACTLY right. State of Utah, TC-40 form.

mesquitebean

Is it the Payer ID withholding entry that asks for a 14-character entry that ends with WTH?   

If so, first of all be sure there are no hyphens (dashes) and no spaces.

I have seen a couple of users say it worked when they used lower case for the ending "wth" instead of capital letters.  I realize that's quirky and anecdotal, but they say it worked for them.   Please report back your results.

zacsmith1982

Yep. Changed them all to lowercase wth and it worked. Thank you!

mesquitebean

@zacsmith1982 wrote:

Great news!   You're welcome.  Good luck!

Disaacs

TOTALLY worked for me and my daughter!!! Thank you! This was a really stumper!