I just filed my taxes and my state tax return says...

I just filed my taxes and my state tax return says ready to mail?? Do I have to mail it or does turbo tax mail it

You will have to print and mail it yourself.  TurboTax does not even have the ability to access and print your return.  Be sure you (and your spouse if filing joint) sign and date the return.  If you do not sign the return, it will be as if you did not file your return.  The IRS will mail your return back to you and request you sign and re-submit.

@Ynakuboy  

....what is forcing you to do a state Mail-in?   

you might be able to e-file it later......after the Federal forms are accepted (the week after 12 Feb)

Which state?   

IF Illinois, exactly how did you enter your W-2?  SSN mismatch?