Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

thepep
Returning Member

Where to confirm that the money owed for my NJ State Return (E-filed) will be processed on-time?

During completion of the Return, I was given the option of having the amount I owe deducted directly from my bank account.  I accepted this method.  My State return was filed the other day and accepted.  How or where can I be assured that my payment will be processed on-time?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
dfaxon

Where to confirm that the money owed for my NJ State Return (E-filed) will be processed on-time?

Check your bank account transaction list (statement) for the debit against your account.  If on-line, choose 'snipping tool', take a screenshot of the statement, and SAVE to your desktop ... if you have Windows 10 or equivalent. If confused, get help from a young person who is computer savy.
thepep
Returning Member

I believe you misunderstood my question or I didn't word it properly.  Is there a way, from my completed Turbotax Return paperwork, to prove that I chose to pay NJ via an online debit?
thepep
Returning Member

I found the answer:  In the State Program, under "Forms", "Info Worksheet", Part VII.
dfaxon

That's good for a start ... but would you really considered it a disbursement until you see it recorded?  Have a good day.
thepep
Returning Member

Again I believe you have misunderstood my question which was "Is there a way, FROM MY COMPLETED Turbotax Return paperwork, TO PROVE THAT I CHOSE TO PAY NJ VIA AN ONLINE DEBIT?  I didn't ask how to prove that a disbursement was made.  Anyway, it's all resolved.  Thanks for your attempt at answering my question.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies