hmbray01

I don't live in Alabama I live in Texas

Change Alabama to texas

jerry2000
Alumni

I don't live in Alabama I live in Texas

You have to do that yourself. Click on the Personal tab, then go through the questions and select your state.

jerry2000
Alumni

I don't live in Alabama I live in Texas

I don't live in Alabama I live in Texas

TX does not have a state income tax.
SteamTrain

I don't live in Alabama I live in Texas

@hmbray01

Did you get this fixed yet?
*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
hmbray01

I don't live in Alabama I live in Texas

No and I already filled with someone else please delete all my information
SteamTrain

I don't live in Alabama I live in Texas

@hmbray01

We are other users and can't do that for you...you can log into that tax account, "Continue" that tax file to get somewhere into the middle of it...then go up to MyAccount at the top of the screen and click on "Clear and start over".......you just won't start over.
hmbray01

I don't live in Alabama I live in Texas

It won't let me and it is saying I am not receiving anything this year it has messed up everything please fix the problem I have already filled with someone else please delete all my information
SteamTrain

I don't live in Alabama I live in Texas

@hmbray01
like I said...we are i
other users and have no access to your account
You can either abandon you account  (keep a written copy of you UserID and password somewhere...just in case you need it sometime....or Call Customer Support and let them lead you thru it:

......to Call Customer Support and talk to a TTX representative.

A telephone number to call is provided ONLY when they are open.....The current Operation Hours (P.A.C.I.F.I.C time) are listed here, make sure you enter your question as a "Billing Issue":

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041</a>