turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

hmbray01

I don't live in Alabama I live in Texas

Change Alabama to texas
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You have to do that yourself. Click on the Personal tab, then go through the questions and select your state.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

You have to do that yourself. Click on the Personal tab, then go through the questions and select your state.

TX does not have a state income tax.

@hmbray01

Did you get this fixed yet?
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
hmbray01

No and I already filled with someone else please delete all my information

@hmbray01

We are other users and can't do that for you...you can log into that tax account, "Continue" that tax file to get somewhere into the middle of it...then go up to MyAccount at the top of the screen and click on "Clear and start over".......you just won't start over.
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
hmbray01

It won't let me and it is saying I am not receiving anything this year it has messed up everything please fix the problem I have already filled with someone else please delete all my information

@hmbray01
like I said...we are i
other users and have no access to your account
You can either abandon you account  (keep a written copy of you UserID and password somewhere...just in case you need it sometime....or Call Customer Support and let them lead you thru it:

......to Call Customer Support and talk to a TTX representative.

A telephone number to call is provided ONLY when they are open.....The current Operation Hours (P.A.C.I.F.I.C time) are listed here, make sure you enter your question as a "Billing Issue":

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041</a>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies