• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
retiredteacher15

I bought the CD at Sam's Club and downloaded from the CD . The program is wanting me to pay for again before I can file. I am frustrated beyond belief.

4 Replies
AlexanderS08
Expert Alumni

I bought the CD at Sam's Club and downloaded from the CD . The program is wanting me to pay for again before I can file. I am frustrated beyond belief.

Have you looked at our online Free Edition? Depending on your situation it could be a good fit for you.

Here is a comparison of our CD Products:

TurboTax CD Comparison

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
sgyang

I had the same issue.  Do I need to pay twice?

AmyC
Expert Alumni

No, you should not pay twice. Please use the following link for a customer support number.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
fanfare
Level 15

if you are e-Filing federal and state there is an e-File fee for your state return. You have to pay that when you get to the filing step.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v