turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mdwag10

I am trying to file CO Form DR 1366 but it won't complete. Turbo tax keeps taking me back to the same spot. What am I missing?

Why won't system let me process Colorado Form DR 1366?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

I am trying to file CO Form DR 1366 but it won't complete. Turbo tax keeps taking me back to the same spot. What am I missing?

Are you getting a specific error message? 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have a similar situation - Which may be what the original poster is experiencing - Upon the Colorado tax return verification in TT, it goes back to form DR 1366 and highlights line 88.  Mine shows a 0 (zero).   The message from TT at the top of the "Check This Entry" shows a reminder that Colorado requires e-filing when you have this form.  Understood.  The only section I am using in this for is on page 7, Part III, section B for Enterprise Zone credits.  Column A data is correct as seen on the form lines 45 -57, and I am expecting a non-refundable credit of $63 to be applied.  This total was carried through to the end of the form, line 87.  What seems to get stuck in the Review process is the $0 that is in line 88.  What does line 88 mean?  It reads " Enter the amount from line 5 here AND on the line of the applicable for as follows."  in my case, I have no refundable credits, just the non-refundable credit from Part III section B.  How do I get beyond the TT return double-check that keeps taking me back to this DR 1366 line 88?

First, confirm that you have everything else entered and confirmed.  When the only thing left to do is clear the error for the DR 1366, go to the left side of your display.  Look for FILE.  You can also get there from TAX HOME.  At the bottom of the list is FINISH & FILE.  Click on File or Finish & File and it will take you directly to the area where you will pay your TurboTax fees, enter your direct deposit or payment due info, and identity verification.  Then you can e-file and you are done.

Thank you for the info on how to by-pass.  I'm curious though why TT thinks there's an error when all the info was correct to begin with.  Line 88 was correct as 0, and it matched line 5, and also line 7 on the main CO 104 form.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies