I am stuck on the forms CA (540) on section 10. Sa...

I am stuck on the forms CA (540) on section 10. Says add lines 8e and 9, which i did and its accurate but flags it as wrong.

Same issue - Hit transmit. Get message stating "We Need to Make One More Check" "Everything looks great...." "But before you file, we need a little more information that we didn't need earlier". Hit Continue and it requests checking "Schedule CA:  Part II, Line 10, Col B must equal line 9. (210)". You can't change it, as it came from the Fed. Hit continue. And now met with "Schedule CA:  Part II, Line 8e, Col A must equal the total of column A, line 8a, 8b, and line 8c. (180)". The problem here is TurboTax ignores 8d - Mortgage insurance premiums - in the calculation, so the formula fails. The form itself, on your screen, says "Add lines 8a through 8d", not stop at 8c. Someone at TurboTax dropped the ball on releasing this delayed form. Please FIX ASAP.

Try deleting the Ca state return in your program and then add it back again. See if this error persists after doing this.