How much money does Turbo Tax steal from customers living in Florida. Apparently there is no Florida State return needed but they charged me $44 to file a State Return.

twinslett

I waited 50 minutes for a return call. Then I missed the call and they did not provide a call back number.
fanfare

Florida has a tax return ; it just does not apply to most residents.

You should not buy it if you don't need it.

twinslett

I trust Turbo Tax to know if I need it or not. Turbo Tax in the past has always indicated whether it is required. I did not realize it until I tried to print the 'State return" and I did not have any documents. So I just paid for nothing. Next year I can pay a Tax Professional.