Solved: How do I indicate on Turbotax State Taxes that I was a New Jersey non-resident and got income from non-Jersey source, making me eligible to not pay Jersey tax?

How do I indicate on Turbotax State Taxes that I was a New Jersey non-resident and got income from non-Jersey source, making me eligible to not pay Jersey tax?

I spent all year outside of Jersey, though it stayed my mailing address. I actually lived overseas working for the US government, meaning that I still need to pay federal taxes. However, according to "Who Must File" from NJ State Department of Taxation, I need to file a "non-resident" return since I met all three factors 1) did not maintain a permanent home in Jersey 2) maintained a permanent home outside Jersey 3) spent less than 30 days in Jersey. 

I am struggling to indicate this on the Turbotax software. How do I do this? I successfully did it last year and received a tax refund for all the state NJ taxes that I paid all year. This year I don't see where to do it.

Go to the Personal Info section.  Click Edit next to your name.  For State of Residence scroll down and select Foreign or US Possession.  Then select Continue and finish the section.

Also in the Personal Info section, make sure the address you enter under Mailing Address & Phone Number is the address you want the IRS to use in case they need to contact you.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**