Solved: How do i get time to pay my ohio state taxes

kkcejda

How do i get time to pay my ohio state taxes

How do I get time to pay my ohio taxes

You must file on time even if you will not pay the entire balance due ... pay what you can and the state will bill you for the balance due in about a month ... pay what you can and again they will bill you just like a credit card will. 

Hal_Al

(deleted)

Hal_Al

From the state web site at <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.tax.ohio.gov/faq/tabid/6315/Default.aspx?QuestionID=13&AFMID=11354">https://www.tax.ohio...> I cannot pay this bill in full at this time. The Tax Department is not authorized to set up a payment plan. Any partial payment submitted will be applied to the outstanding balance. However, partial payments will not stop the imposition of additional interest nor the referral of the account to the Attorney General's Office. The Attorney General's Office is the collection agent for the State of Ohio. To arrange for a payment plan, you must wait until we refer your account to the Attorney General's Office. When the Attorney General receives the tax claim a notice will be issued to you. The Attorney General's Office can accept your request for installment payments and agree to payment plans of up to one year. You will be required to meet with a representative of the Attorney General's Office and to sign a payment contract.