Solved: How can I find out what form(s) prevent E-File on ...

How can I find out what form(s) prevent E-File on California Return? TurboTax says I have withholding on a form other than common (W2, W2G, etc.) but doesn't say which?

I've checked my entries and all withholding seems to be on forms listed as acceptable for E-File.

See this link for California forms availability.  

Keep in mind:

• When you locate your form or schedule, there will be dates for both Print and (depending on the state and the form) E-file availability. If the E-file form is listed as unsupported, the form must be printed and you'll need to mail your return.
  • Forms and schedules missing from the table aren't supported in TurboTax.

Related Information:

Keep in mind:

Related Information: