neilgriff2009

Georgia Partnership is adding form IT-FC but shouldn't be

In trying file Georgia Partnership, TT is requesting information for form IT-FC (File Tax Credit) but this is irrelevant to me, and I have stated no credits apply. I can't file without answering unanswerable questions, given it has no relevance.

txba497

I just spoke to TurboTax support and she had me manually delete the IT-FC form from the forms view. I then went back and stepped through the GA return and verified everything was correct and did the review and it worked correctly.

txba497

I am having the same issue. Replying so that I see the answer

txba497

neilgriff2009

Thank you very much! That worked for me with no issues

Lex350

Hi,

Could you please show me how to remove that form,Thanks

neilgriff2009

I’m not looking at the screen right now, but one of the options in the top ribbon is forms. Hit that and it should give you a listing of all the forms included in your tax submission. I just clicked on the form and deleted it. Going back to working on the return, it did a new check and everything was good and it was submitted.

dblood2

I had the same problem.  When you click on the form, in the right pane, at the bottom is the button to delete the form.  It may sound silly, but it took me a few to figure out where the button was.  Hope this helps someone. 

sbrath

Click "Forms" link at the right hand corner. On the left hand side, you can see a list of forms including IT-FC one.  You can also click "Errors" at top left and select the form IT-FC. There are options at the bottom to delete the form.

TAXESSUCK11305

THAT SOLVED THE PROBLEM..THANKS!  WAS ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR AND THEY HUNG UP ON ME.  GLAD YOU POSTED!