Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

For GA 2020 Taxes, is the QEE Credit not requiring a Certificate Number this year?

When I put the certificate number in "Georgia Business, K-1, and Other Schedule 2 Credits" it seems to create another "empty" line with the certificate number and credit #125 shows a blank for the Certificate Number when I go back to review that page. Just wanting to confirm if the programming is correct this year? I do have a #136 credit in the same section and it takes the certificate number just fine.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

For GA 2020 Taxes, is the QEE Credit not requiring a Certificate Number this year?

No - you do not need to enter the certificate number to claim the Qualified Education Expense(QEE) credit.  Just answer the question in the GA interview about the credit and TurboTax will automatically fill in the GA Schedule 2 as well as form IT-QEE-TP2.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

No - you do not need to enter the certificate number to claim the Qualified Education Expense(QEE) credit.  Just answer the question in the GA interview about the credit and TurboTax will automatically fill in the GA Schedule 2 as well as form IT-QEE-TP2.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies