thebadfish78

Florida state tax filing

I paid for my Florida return. The status has showed "ready to mail" since I completed my taxes online weeks ago. I have not been able to print any documents to mail to FL

tagteam

Florida state tax filing

" I have not been able to print any documents to mail to FL"

Florida does not levy a state individual income tax. You do not need to print and mail an income tax return to the state.

The Florida return in TurboTax is to report tangible personal property that is used in a Florida-located business or rental property and is filed with the county property appraiser. If you do not have tangible personal property to report, choose Skip State in the State Taxes section.

If you do need to file a Form DR-405, nothing will print (except an instruction sheet) unless assets were transferred or you manually entered assets in the DR-405 worksheet.

If you mistakenly continued on through the Florida section in TurboTax and paid for a return that you do not need, contact customer support. 

Visit -->  https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263  to contact customer support.

tagteam

Florida state tax filing