Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nagyone

Do they send you a bill for State taxes

How do I pay my Pa State Tax

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If prepared using TurboTax, the program should have prompted you to print out a copy of your return.  Included in that print out should be filing instructions and a Form PA40-V.   Include your payment with the voucher, send in to the address on the instructions.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

If prepared using TurboTax, the program should have prompted you to print out a copy of your return.  Included in that print out should be filing instructions and a Form PA40-V.   Include your payment with the voucher, send in to the address on the instructions.

ddaven12

Please see the payment options below to pay your Pennsylvania State taxes due:

1. A payment can be made via credit through Official Payment Corp's website at www.officialpayments.com

2. You can also pay by phone at 1-800-2PAYTAX (1-800-272-9829).

3. If you wish to pay by check or money order, mail to:

PA Department of Revenue
    Payment Enclosed
    1 Revenue Place
    Harrisburg, PA  17129-0001

Note: Please indicate your Social Security number and the tax year on your payment.

For more information:Pennsylvania Department of Revenue 

jimhiles
Returning Member

I received a bill for NJ state taxes and they are asking for more taxes to be paid, I dint know if they are correct but they are now charging me interest and i am not sure what to do. Can someone help me?

Jim Hiles

@jimhiles Did you have state tax due when you filed your return?   Did you pay it at the time?  Your only proof that you paid is your own bank or credit card statement.  State tax due can never be paid from a federal refund---lots of people make the mistake of thinking they can pay the state that way.

AUDIT SUPPORT

TurboTax has a special phone number for help with IRS/state tax letters, which will be easier than going through regular Customer Support.   At the page below, click on the blue button that says "Get Help from TurboTax Support".  Then it will ask you what tax year is your letter.  Then it will ask you what the letter concerns. Then it will show you the phone number during posted business hours.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/irs-notice/audit-support/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@jimhiles 

You have provided no details describing the issue.

unless you want to fight the NJ Tax Man, pay the bill.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies