Solved: Do i need my W-2 for 2017, ? i worked to end of dec in CA, then i stated work in AL, on 9th jan 2018 ! plz let me know : my email: [removed] i have used TRBOTX

barry4

Do i need my W-2 for 2017, ? i worked to end of dec in CA, then i stated work in AL, on 9th jan 2018 ! plz let me know : my email: [removed] i have used TRBOTX

Yes, of course you need your 2017 W-2 in order to file your tax return.  ALL of your 2017 income must be included on your tax return.  If you moved, then make sure  the employer in your previous location knows how to provide your W-2 to you by giving them your new address.

Please do not post your personal information in the public user forum.  No one here can email you, but scammers and would-be identity thieves can see your information here and contact you pretending to be from TurboTax.  It has been removed for your security.