jufarrbau

Can I deduct what I pay into city wage tax from my PA state taxes? And if so, where do I do that in Turbo tax?

specifically Philadelphia city wage tax

AnthonyC

No, your Philadelphia local wage tax is separate from your PA state return and there is no available deduction for these taxes on your state return.  However, this amount would be a deduction from your federal return as a local income tax paid on Schedule A if you are itemizing your deductions.  TurboTax would automatically include this amount as long as you entered it into your W2 section in the Federal section.

AnthonyC