hlacey4

You ask for Medical Deduction Info in a different way than I have collected the data. Does it all go into the same place?

I have all my medical costs in a spreadsheet based on the information that I received from my health care providers. I entered all my data into "Doctors, Dentists, etc". You then separate out "Lab Tests", Eye Exams, Etc.  My is not separated that way. Does it all go into the same calculation?

CherylW

It all gets reported on the same line, line 1 of your Schedule A, Itemized Deductions.

If you have a total, you can enter it in any category you want.

CherylW