Why won't TT allow me to list excess contribution to my 457b plans (up to 37K) in last three years of service as allowed by the IRS?

NoMoreTT

TT knows about the problem  They issued a fix on 4/4/19 but that was only for the regular Over-50 Catch-up provision which was 6K in 2018. It did not fix the issue for those of us who are making 2X annual limit contributions as allowed in the last three years of service.

I just spoke with Technical Support and it sounds like they finally understand that there were TWO issues they needed to fix and they are working on it. However, they will NOT have it fixed before 4/15/19.We will all have to print returns and paper file. Frustrating!!

DawnC0

Unfortunately, that is the case.  Please see FAQ issued today below.   https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7376402