Why do I have two sets of numbers in the boxes 18,19, and 20 on my W2?

In the box 20, one Locality name is New York, NY. The other is Yonkers, NY. I live in Yonkers and work in Brooklyn. Is it common that we have both of them in this box? 

I don't think that it is common, but you will want to enter both sets into TurboTax.  Both local districts aren't able to tax you at the same time.  Here's why:  NYC only taxes the NYC resident working in NYC.  Since you are a Yonkers resident, you are not taxed in NYC.  Yonkers does tax you if you either live in or work in Yonkers.  So if you had both NYC and Yonkers tax withheld, you should get a full refund of what you paid in to NYC.  But you must add both sets of numbers in boxes 18-20 on two separate lines so that this can calculate.

Thank you for explaining the detail. I will put both of them. Just one more question, Even though these 2 sets shows the same amount of wages in the box 18, they are not counted as "earned twice", are they? I'm worried that it looks like as if I earned twice because same number shows up 2 times...

No, it is not earned twice, but it is a good question.  You will enter one set of box 18-20 lines, with the NYC code, and then add the second set right beneath it.  The NY State return will add in all the box 19 entries, but will not add the box 18 entries into the NY return.

Thank you. Good to know it. I entered one set with NYC code, and the other one right beneath. Now I have questions as I continue, "Which Locality was New York, NY of $(box19) for?". I have to choose either New York or Yonkers. Same question comes next, "Which Locality was Yonkers, NY of $(box 19) for?" Shall I choose "New York" for the first question and "Yonkers" for the next question? Both in the box 20 say "RES" on W2.