Why did you not ask about my Social Security Income as you always have in the past? And why did you not offer the option to print my return before I filed it as always?

sylvesterr

See my question please.  I am concerned about my return because of these questions.  If you won't give me a complete answer to these questions then I won't be able to use your service next year.

You may have clicked "I'll Enter it Myself" (or comparable wording) rather than "Show Me How." (or comparable wording).

The SSA-1099 goes here:  Federal > Wages and Income > Retirement > Social Security.

You must pay the TT fees to print the return prior to filing.