sylvesterr

Why did you not ask about my Social Security Income as you always have in the past? And why did you not offer the option to print my return before I filed it as always?

See my question please.  I am concerned about my return because of these questions.  If you won't give me a complete answer to these questions then I won't be able to use your service next year.

You may have clicked "I'll Enter it Myself" (or comparable wording) rather than "Show Me How." (or comparable wording).

The SSA-1099 goes here:  Federal > Wages and Income > Retirement > Social Security.

You must pay the TT fees to print the return prior to filing.