June 5, 2019 4:04 PM
If you have already entered this 1099-R and need to go back to find where you will put Federal Income Tax Withheld, do these steps. This will also jump you back to that section even if you have not already entered the 1099-R.
- Log into your account, click orange Take me to my return button
- Type 1099r in the Search box in the top right corner
- Select jump to 1099r and this will take you to Your 1099-R Entries page (if you already entered this one)
- Choose Edit next to the 1099-R you need to enter Federal Tax Withheld for and Continue on
- Once you are on the page where you entered the Payer Information, scroll all the way down and you should see Boxes 1-11
- Federal Income Tax Withheld is going to be entered in Box 4 there