During non-peak times, funds are usually withdrawn on the payment date you specify, assuming your e-filed return has already been accepted (received) by the IRS. If that date happens to fall on a weekend or federal holiday, the funds are typically withdrawn the next business day. If you did not specify a withdraw date, the default date would be April 15, 2019.
If your unsure what date you chose for your tax payment and need to check it please follow the instructions below:
Your withdrawal date and banking information should be on your TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page. If you did not print the instruction sheet, please follow these steps to print or view it. The banking and withdrawal information can also be printed/viewed on your Federal Information Worksheet Part V, and the State Information Worksheet, Part VI.
Follow these steps to view/print your instruction page:
- Sign back into your TurboTax online account
- Scroll down and click "Add a State" (This is just a way to get you back into your tax return)
- Next select "Tax Tools" (left column) and then "Print Center"
- Select "Print, save, or preview this year's return"
- Check the boxes for your Federal and State returns (this will open further options)
- Choose to include the government and TurboTax worksheets
- Then click "View or Print Forms".
Please see the TurboTax FAQ below on "When will my tax payment go through?" for additional information: