emtdad

When I mail in forms PA-V and PA-8453 do I need to include my 1099R forms with my check.

KatrinaB

You do not actually send the form PA 8453 to anyone. After your Pennsylvania return has been accepted, this form will be kept for your records. You do not need to send your 1099-R forms either. Since you e-filed your Pennsylvania return, the only thing you need to mail is form PA-V along with your payment.

KatrinaB

excelsior90

And if you provide your bank account information (routing and checking account numbers), you do not need to mail in form PA-V. The state will electronically deduct the payment from your account.
KatrinaB

No, you do not need to mail the payment voucher in this case.