June 5, 2019 3:07 PM
Income shown on the 1099-R 2018 has to be included in your tax return in 2018. Please follow these instructions to enter your Form 1099-R :
- Login to your TurboTax Account
- Click "Take Me To My Return"
- Click "Federal" from the left side of your screen
- Scroll down and click "Start or Edit/Add" next to "IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R)"
- Answer "Yes" to the question "Did You Have Any of These Types of Income?"
- Click "I'll Type it Myself"
- Choose "Form 1099-R, Withdrawal of Money from 401(k) Retirement Plans, Pensions, IRAs, etc."
- Click "Continue"
- From here TurboTax will walk you through entering your Form 1099-R