Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What now, My Form 1099-R is from State Street Retiree Services for Boeing Retirement Service Center. Your system can't find it... what now?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

25 Replies
AmyC
Expert Alumni

What now, My Form 1099-R is from State Street Retiree Services for Boeing Retirement Service Center. Your system can't find it... what now?

You can click on I'll Type it in Myself. Enter the information as it appears on your form.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Asking for #15 State, your drop down doesn't offer WA state, can't type in either. I've been wrestling with this forever... keeps recycling to this. Won't complete. HELP

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

The State of Washington is not on the drop down menu, because the State of Washington does not have a State Income Tax.  Please leave Box 15 blank.

where is my 1099-R tax for my Boeing Pension

AmyC
Expert Alumni

If you have not received your 1099-R, you need to contact the issuer. If you need to enter the form, see Where do I enter my 1099-R?

@kdittschlag

gudbillw

Hi - my State Street Retiree Services address gives a Virginia zipcode but the state/payer no is California - so your system keeps rejecting it.  Help!

AmyC
Expert Alumni

Your state and zip code don't match. Correct that in the 1099-R entry and you should be able to file.

@gudbillw

All is well. My state & zip do match. I've received my refund. Thanks

yu1
Returning Member

How do I post it ?

Don't enter the bank or broker name and don't try to import it.  It is just as fast and easy to manually enter it.  At the bottom pick -  Change How I enter my Form

Then on the next screen pick I'll Type it in Myself

The easiest way to get to the 1099-R entry screen is to simply search for 1099-R (upper- or lower-case, with or without the dash) in your TurboTax program and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.

Enter a 1099R under

Federal Taxes Tab or Personal (Home & Business)

Wages & Income at the top

Then scroll way down to Retirement Plans and Social Security,

Then IRA, 401(k), Pension Plans (1099R) - click Start or Revisit

If you are filing a Joint return be sure to pick which person it is for.

yu1
Returning Member

how do I do it ?

Are you logged into your return?  Where are you stuck?  Did you already file a return?

chasgeb
Returning Member

Can you find it?

AmyC
Expert Alumni

No, we can't access your forms without your help. Your 1099-R should have been mailed to you. Here is a list of  participating TurboTax Import Partners. Since you can't import, you will need to type it in manually.

@chasgeb

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies