Solved: What 1040 form do I use with Roth contributions making under 20k?

What 1040 form do I use with Roth contributions making under 20k?

First time filing taxes making under 20k and being claimed on my parents taxes. I made Roth contributions of 3k. What form do I use?

The beauty of TurboTax is you don't have to worry about which form to use.  The program figures that out for you.  I suggest starting in Free Edition.  If you need to upgrade to another version of TurboTax, the software will tell you.

Keep in mind that Roth IRA contributions are not tax deductible, and you won't qualify for the retirement savings contribution credit because your parents are claiming you as a dependent.