We reside in Oregon we are retired military and pa...

We reside in Oregon we are retired military and pay no taxes on either our income or social security how can I get rid of the state tax filing and only file Federal?????

Return to the STATE tab and delete the unwanted state return. 

But...you might still have to file  OR tax forms.....even if no tax is assessed.  Many states use the same type of "filing" requirement.

You would be required to file the OR forms ..IF...

1) you are required to file a Federal tax return, a form OR-40 must also be filed for OR.

..OR...

2)  Your Gross income is greater than the amounts in the OR minimum filing table  (that's before any of the SS & military retirement is excluded...but not sure if OR uses line 7 or line 9 of the OR-40))

https://www.oregon.gov/dor/programs/individuals/Pages/file-requirements.aspx