Two 1099 Forms?

I received two 1009DIV forms from the same company for the same securities as they changed my account from a mutual fund to a brokerage account mid-year. How do I enter the information fro the two forms on my tax returns? Should I add the two amounts from the two forms together or enter the amounts separately?

Two 1099 Forms?

Enter each 1099Div separately.  After you enter one you can add another.  Or you might be able to import them.  I assume each one covers a different time period and are different amounts?

When you enter it, Scroll down to the bottom and pick.....I’ll type it in myself 

Two 1099 Forms?