TurboTax Roth tracker input "contributions prior to 2016." Do I include the $xxx contribution I made to a Roth in Feb 2016 and filed accordingly for the 2015 tax year?

Roth IRA tracking is a great feature, but its not clear what value should be entered. I cannot find any records of the number pre-populated by TurboTax.  Where did that number come from? Would it or should it include contributions made Jan 1 thru Apr 15 for the prior year?

The window for this entry is editable. Should I add the contribution I made Feb 2016 for the 2015 tax year?  I filed my 2015 taxes stating that contribution.  

Thx

Found my own answer looking at subsequent Roth IRA tracker pages.  Adding prior years contributions, then knowing what I filed with TurboTax for 2015 (which included a Feb 2016 contribution) I got the same number populated by TurboTax.  All good...too bad it was not more clear.