Turbotax did not ask me to enter any information r...

bagsy84

Turbotax did not ask me to enter any information regarding stimulus check. I recieved 1st 2nd 3rd checks, completely. I don't know if I need to add it somewhere in here.

You only enter the first 2 checks on your 2020 return.  You need to enter them to see if you qualify for anymore and so Turbo Tax doesn't give them to you again on your return.  So if you got the full amount make sure you don't have any more listed on 1040 line30.

If you did not get prompted to enter your stimulus information, that means you either:

1. Filed as a dependent being claimed on another tax return, or 
  2. have an AGI too high to claim the recovery rebate

To get to the stimulus questions in TurboTax at any time, you can search for stimulus and use the Jump to link.  Generally, if you have adjusted gross income up to $75,000 for individuals and up to $150,000 for married couples filing joint returns and surviving spouses, you will receive the full amount of the recovery rebate.  For filers with income above those amounts, the payment amount is reduced. 

After you have entered your tax information and are ready for the Federal Review, it will be the first question.

If you are trying to trigger it, you can go to Other Situations, answer any questions and click Done. The next automatic selection is Federal Review and it will ask about payments received.

bagsy84

Thanks, i panicked, after entering my wages  and unemployment recieved, i was expecting it to ask me about the refund, but it asked it later on.