Solved: Turbotax claims excess contribution to a non-governmental 457b plan, blocks file. Gave 37000 catch-up contribution for year before retirement to my GOVERMENTAL 457b.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbotax claims excess contribution to a non-governmental 457b plan, blocks file. Gave 37000 catch-up contribution for year before retirement to my GOVERMENTAL 457b.

I see others have this problem.  Turbotax says they fixed it.  This problem came up only after my last update.  

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 3

Turbotax claims excess contribution to a non-governmental 457b plan, blocks file. Gave 37000 catch-up contribution for year before retirement to my GOVERMENTAL 457b.

2 Replies
Level 3

Level 15

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings