sean935642

Turbo tax is forcing me to enter a 1099-NEC, my income is not this type, but the application is forcing me to enter before I can submit e-file.

it is requiring me to enter a Payer's EIN but this is not something I have.
GeorgeDenseff

You need to remove the 1099-NEC entry if you do not have a 1099-NEC  Then you need to determine what type of income you do have and enter it in the correct place.  If you want to explain what the income is for and how you received it, we should be able to help you enter it correctly.

sean935642

thanks! I went and switched it to 'uncommon income' and deleted the 1099-NEC. I entered all info, and still at the final review phase its asking for the payer's EIN on a 1099..

sean935642

income is for massage therapy, I advent received any payments of $600 or more from a single client so I shouldn't need a 1099 form.

GeorgeDenseff

Select the option Other Self Employment Income.  Includes 1099-K, cash, and checks.