Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The "SEP IRA contributions" search does not have a jump-to link. How can I directly access this workflow?

The search of "SEP IRA contributions" does not have a Jump To link coming up and the instructions offer no alternative way to access this section. How do I access this section?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
AnnetteB6
Expert Alumni

The "SEP IRA contributions" search does not have a jump-to link. How can I directly access this workflow?

Try using these steps:

• Locate the search box in the upper right corner
  • This opens a box where you can type in “sep accounts” 
  • The search results will give you an option to “Jump to sep accounts
  • Click on the blue “Jump to sep accounts” link to answer the questions and enter your information

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks but it's exactly the process you're describing that isn't working. I worked in years past, however the "search for it and hit the jump-to" link is a poor way to enter your taxes. No one on live help or in this get help interface actually helped. 

I got sick of dealing with the interface and just skipped the SEP contribution as it's not a huge sum for us this year. Intuit needs to do better. Maybe consider making a useful interface instead of offering continuous ways to upsell me things that aren't my taxes. 

P.s., there's also bugs in your K-1 process. 

@christopher-lyma 

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen.

Click on Tools.

Click on Topic Search.

Type in self-employed retirement. With the key words highlighted, click on GO.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies