Starting July 01, 2019 I can claim as income. How do I delete the first half of the year for State. Without bothering Federal Form

??

"Starting July 01, 2019 I can claim as income. "

Starting in July you can claim WHAT income?  What are you trying to do?   Why are you trying to delete half the year for the state?  What state?  Did you move in the middle of 2019?  Change jobs in 2019?  Please provide some details.

And...

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live