So I don’t make enough money a year to file taxes....

So I don’t make enough money a year to file taxes. I filled out the application to update my address for the stimulus check, is that all I need to do?

I filed the application out on turbo tax for the stimulus check.. *

Yes, if you have registered you'll get the stimulus payment direct deposited in the bank account you provided.

Oh okay thank you! I don’t have a banking account to they will send it by mail? 

Oh okay thank you! I don’t have a bank account though so will they send it by mail? 

Yes, your stimulus payment will be sent by mail if you did not provide bank account information.  

@towler-katie13