dave-weldon

Schedule C income from a 1099 form is no appearing on the 1040 form.

1099 Misc income appears on the Schedule C form but the income is not shown on the 1040 form.  Why is that?

This question is regarding the 2019 tax year, Turbo Tax Premier version running on a Windows 10 desktop.

Does it show on schedule C line 1 for income?

Then the Net Profit or Loss on line 31 goes to Schedule 1 line 3.

Then Schedule 1 goes to 1040 line 7a.

Which line is missing?

Have you switched to Forms Mode and looked around?  Open sch C and Schedule 1 and 1040.

dave-weldon

Thank you for responding.  Below is what I found.

In Forms View for this 2019 return, there is no Schedule C or Schedule 1 listed. 

In the PDF document that Turbo Tax created for my hardcopy files I can see a form titled "Estimated Taxes and Form W-4 Worksheet".  On that form it shows a Schedule C income amount.  This income amount does not roll up to the 1040 Form.

I also double checked to see if Turbo Tax found any errors in the data I provided.  It did not.

Do you have any other ideas?  

So which line on 1040 or Schedule 1 does the income show up?  Should be somewhere.  Like Schedule 1 line 8 as Other Income?  Oh you said you don't have Schedule 1.  Cant imagine how it got on Estimates except that is only to prepare the estimates for 2020 next year's return and doesn't affect your 2019 return.  Did you only enter it in the Estimate area?