Where do I enter my solo 401k contributions, I am an independent contractor. I had no problem the last few years to enter it but now I can’t find the section to enter it?

To enter this information in TurboTax Self-Employed:

• Open (continue) your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
  • Click the drop-down arrow next to Tax Tools (lower left of your screen).
  • Select Tools.
  • In the pop-up window, select Topic Search.
  • In the I'm looking for: box, type self-employed retirement.
  • In the results box, highlight self-employed retirement, then click GO.
  • You'll land on the Self-Employed Retirement Plans screen. Follow the onscreen instructions. 

• Select Tools.

I can not find anything to take the deduction for a 401K solo 

Followed the on line help deductions to the self employed retirement screen.... dead end