turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

No option for payment to be taken from my taxes. I asked the bot to no avail, what should I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

No option for payment to be taken from my taxes. I asked the bot to no avail, what should I do?

The Pay with Refund option to have the TurboTax account fees paid from the federal tax refund is not currently available.  This has been reported to the TurboTax Moderators of the forum.

@DoninGA - I wonder given the large number of complaints on these boards with SBTPG whether Intuit is reassessing its relationship with SBTPG and using the "slow" time of year to do that. 

Or—-Use this IRS site for other ways to file for free.  There are 8  free software versions available from the IRS Free File site

https://apps.irs.gov/app/freeFile/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@iwashington4191- this product feature will be unavailable for the rest of this year.  I talked to product support at TT and they confirmed this.  Hopefully they will post something more official on their website. 

@iwashington4191- Pay with refund is available again for online TT.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies