How do I file 2018 Form 1099R?

How do I file 2018 Form 1099R?

In TurboTax, you can enter your form 1099-R by following these steps:

• In TurboTax, open your tax return
  • Click on Federal Taxes, then on Wages & Income on top of the screen
  • On the next page, click on I'll choose what I work on
  • Scroll down and locate the section Retirement Plans and Social Security 
  • Click Start next to IRAs, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R) 

How do I file 2018 Form 1099R?

I need my form 1099r of  tax2018

How do I file 2018 Form 1099R?

TurboTax does not have your 1099R. If you entered it when you prepared your tax return, the data you entered is on the worksheets you saved with the pdf of your return. Or you can ask the financial institution that issued it for another copy. You might be able to go online to your retirement account and print out a copy yourself. Or since your question is not quite clear, are you looking for how to import a 1099R into a 2018 return that you are just now working on? Some of the financial institutions have taken down the 2018 information this late in the year. You will have to check to see if yours still has it available for import. If so, you will need the account information and password that you normally use to access your retirement account online. To enter your retirement income, Go to Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA 401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.