How can we add another 1099R?

How can we add another 1099R?

Did you already e-file?  If not.  just go to the appropriate section of the software and click on add 1099R  Go to  Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA  401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.

How can we add another 1099R?

I've already e-filed but was rejected.  Do I refile the whole file or try to correct the old e-file?

How can we add another 1099R?

Correct the rejected return.  Do NOT click on anything that says "amend"  Just go back to the section for 1099R and add the one you forgot.  Then you can re-submit the e-file.

How can we add another 1099R?

If you have not already filed, do this - 

• Sign in to your TurboTax Online account, and click on ''Take me to my return.''
  • Click Federal 
  • Click Wages and Income 
  • Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  • Click Update next to IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R)
  • On the summary screen, click Add Another 1099-R, see attached

If you have already filed and been accepted, you will need to complete an amended tax return; here are the instructions.  Amend My 2017 TurboTax Return

How can we add another 1099R?

i tried that, and it wouldnt let me add a 1099R