Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jimmlegg

Problem with MN Form M1LTI. The software is changing response, causing it to error. I tried changing responses & even deleting the form, but neither worked. Any ideas?

I answered "Yes" for myself, and originally incorrectly answered "Yes" for my spouse. Went back and changed spouse to "No" and saved. But, the software continues to change it back to "Yes" causing the error and preventing correction or e-filing. I have even deleted the form and restarted with only "Yes" for me and "No" for my spouse, but software continues to change my spouse back to "Yes".
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

Problem with MN Form M1LTI. The software is changing response, causing it to error. I tried changing responses & even deleting the form, but neither worked. Any ideas?

If you purchased Long Term Care Coverage for yourself, but not for your Spouse, you should be able to indicate that in TurboTax.  If you have a policy that covers both of you, indicate YES for yourself and your spouse. 

If you're using TurboTax Online, close the program, clear your Cache and Cookies, then return to that section.

If this doesn't resolve your issue, try using a different browser. 

The qualifications for the Minnesota Long Term Care Insurance Credit are:

To qualify, the policy you purchased must:

The amount of the credit is 25% of the policy premiums, up to $100 per beneficiary. For married couples, separate policies or premiums are not required. One policy covering both spouses qualifies for the $200 maximum credit.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies