On Turbo Tax where do i enter my SEP IRA contribution for my self employed income?

Enter self-employed retirement in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to self-employed retirement

Or-

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the program screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on Topic Search.  Type in self-employed retirement.  With the key words highlighted, click on GO.

Or-

This doesn't work. There is no "jump to" link.

@dennisporto1987 - There is a Jump to link if you enter the search statement correctly and in lower case -
self-employed retirement
See Screenshot below

I see it on your screenshot but this shortcut doesn't appear to me. Others are having this problem too. Surely there should be a way to navigate to this section without having to search for a "jump to" link each time.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on Topic Search.  Enter self-employed retirement.  With the key word highlighted in the list, click on GO.

perfect- thanks!

self-employed retirement Jump to link when using the TurboTax online editions